Friday, January 8, 2010

"A Decision"

Mum says she’s happy now. She wants to be with Thumper. Get married to him and grow old with him.
Dad will not be happy, but I suppose he has to deal with it. The way things have turned out is how things have turned out. I don’t want to disrupt things now. They will take the course that they will. I pray for the happiness of my parents, that’s all, even if they are apart.
I have decided to give up insecurity. It may still show itself and test me even more, now that I have resolved to overcome it, but I will recognize it and remove it from my life. I want to be happy and so I am happy.
To a happy future and a joyful world.
To spreading peace throughout the world and happiness of all humanity.
Nam-myo horenge kyo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8EeJNuXBOY

No comments:

Post a Comment