Friday, November 20, 2009

"Mum feels"

Mum said there was nothing on between Thumper and her. I believed her. I saw them getting closer, but I didn’t stop them. I don’t know why.
It’s too late to stop it now. My mum says, when she was sick and was going to die, there was nobody by her side. Then, Thumper came and stood by her and made sure everything ran smoothly and took care of her. She owes him her life and she understood how much he cares for her. She’d been alone and finally found the kind of love and care she’d been looking for. Maybe if Dad had done that.
She says happy now. She wants to be with Thumper.
I wonder if I will hear people talking to me in my head. I wonder if I’ll see some imaginary person. Or several imaginary people just pop out of my head and then it will all make sense where the racket’s been coming from. Everything would make sense. If I had some kind of psychological disorder like in the movies. Disorder. Disorder. Disorrrdah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTuXz5eaIkA

No comments:

Post a Comment