Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Thumper"

Thumper. I can’t help but think of the rabbit every time I hear the name. It may take time to get used to. Everytime I look at him, I can’t help but picture a rabbit’s head on him. I know he’s human, but he has a rabbit’s head. It is a little odd.
I’ve seen him quite a few times now and he still has a rabbit head. I can’t really tell what he’s actually like though. Can’t see through the rabbit head. He tries to be nice, but there’s something shady. There seems like there’s something darker waiting within.
He makes mum happy and I suppose that’s what counts. But, what about the people he’s making unhappy? Is doing what they’re doing right? Isn’t there some institution which they are supposed to follow? Or am I holding too strongly to preconceived notions, but that’s what I’ve grown up with and been taught.
He seems…umm…alright.
He does take a lot of trouble and my mum and him seem quite happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4aHQJhPJkQ

2 comments:

  1. seems like one person who jus tore your family apart! dont really like him! No offence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's all part of the growing process. I had trouble when he came into the picture, initially. With time you grow around it and want to see both parents happy. You accept their decisions and live in a way that will bring them happiness, while being happy yourself, at the end of the day they want to see you happy as well : )

    ReplyDelete