Monday, December 21, 2009

"Through the Mirror"

Off late, I’ve been spending a lot of time in another world, uncovering thoughts and places I didn’t know existed in my head. When I was ready, I followed the voices and the smiling face of Playful Nature and went through the mirror, to find out what lay beyond.
Through paths I feel I cannot explain, I walked and in search of happiness returned to the same point again. I followed her down the same paths again and again, happy for a while. I knew I was getting closer to something but always found myself where I had left off with little change.
Time and again, I chanced upon a little man, Old Man Yoda, he said his name was. He spoke wisely as was expected, voicing words very much like my own. Though the way he spoke was funny, his words made sense to me. I would have said the same to myself if I were as preachy.
With him at times there was a man in a long black coat. His story was a little hard to understand, for of things that had happened in the future, he spoke. He said there was another him whom I would meet and had met before. He said he was Alter Ego of the Anti-Christ that once was. He said I knew this Anti-Christ and had overcome him before.
I was sure he had me confused with someone else. However, patient as I am, I listened to what they had to say. They said the Anti-Christ is dead. Killed by his alter ego, Alter Ego, who stood before me then.
As if that wasn’t confusing enough, they said he’d emerge again and that I would kill him. This horrific thought I didn’t believe, but it troubled me immensely.
I went off again following Playful Nature, for her sweetleaf I did enjoy. And at some point I suppose, she brought me back to reality, just like she always did.

Through the Mirror: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOGycwt0LXs
Old Man Yoda: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7CRMEEyMjU
Playful Nature: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56P4XLdL8wc

1 comment: