Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Airport" – and then I had to go

It was the most tragic thing that happened then,
I really didn’t want to be anywhere else, except right there, next to him.
And how I wished I could cry, but strong I had to be,
There was no reason really but I left eventually.

Though it came and though I went,
And didn’t shed a tear,
Twas no emotion left, I wished to feel and in it was hidden fear
And from that fear in time there grew, the darkness very near.

I thought I had it all in check and now the time was right,
I was going, I had no choice, no putting up a fight.
I had to leave and forget behind,
The feelings that I had
For I knew, that though we wanted
“We’ll make it last, when we’re apart”
We were going to be sad.

And it would show in time,
For sure I knew,
And it did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvV6_bUb4nk

No comments:

Post a Comment