Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Fun World" : )

Like a merry-go-round, we went round and round smiling and laughing.
And it was all fun and playful.
We smiled and played games, ate popcorn
And enjoyed the new smells and colours that excited our senses.
We smiled and kept our sunglasses on.

We were both not sure how long it would last
How serious and how it moved so fast
Then the ground turned on its side,
It was scary when we realized
A bit, like a ferrace wheel ride

But then he held me close,
Not that it made me less scared, but it was comforting.
Then he gave me what I love most –
Ice cream and popcorn.

And we walked about happily,
Hand in hand, amused at all we saw
Smiling and looking around gleefully
Everything fascinating, nothing was a bore.
All the time we spent together had so much fun for me.
We wouldn’t have to do a thing and still be happy happy : )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6NLcRTXz_s

2 comments: